Upload-Palooza! 31 Day Upload Challenge!
How’s it going!? As you know we’ve had a ton going on here at HQ and we are really excited about our new video hosting platform! We’ve been enjoying watching you all upload your films and allowing Fyrfly to be your new home for your hosting needs!
Most of you are aware, but in case you haven’t heard, UNLIMITED VIDEO HOSTING IS HERE! As a member (that’s you!) you can safely host ALL your videos with no daily/weekly upload limits, or size limitations. Enjoy unlimited bandwidth and embed anywhere! Protect + Preserve your clients films and never worry about your properly licensed work being pulled down by robots trolling the interwebs. As a member your videos will always be safe with us!
Upload-Palooza! 31 Day Upload Member Challenge Sweepstakes!
To kick things off we thought it would be fun to do an upload-palooza sweepstakes and you’re invited to participate FREE OF CHARGE! The challenge is super-duper easy and goes like this:
-Upload your videos to Fyrfly. You’ll automatically be entered to win! Every video you enter will be one more chance to win. Your slideshows also qualify as entries! Go nuts people!
That’s it! Easy peasy!
Each day our team of judges will choose one video to showcase on our Facebook and IG channels. If you’re video is showcased you’ll receive a $25 gift card from the folks at B&H! At the end of our 31 day challenge we’ll announce one winner who’ll receive a $1500 B&H gift card!
Want a leg up on your challengers?
Embed your Fyrfly videos on Facebook/Instagram and tag us as well as using the hashtag #ff31days. You’ll automatically rise to the top of entries giving you a better chance of winning each day! Don’t forget to tag us EVERYWHERE and use the hashtag #ff31days
Meet our judges:
We didn’t want to keep all the fun to ourselves, so we’ve asked fellow Fyrfly members to help us out sorting out our winners each day! For this years 31 day upload-palooza challenge we’ll have Joe Switzer, Kristin Rolla (Switzerfilm), Brandon Rice, Ning Wong and Jordan Bunch helping us out!
Need Some Help Uploading Your First Video?
Here’s a quick tutorial to show you how to upload your videos:
Brandon and Jessica Engagement Slideshow: Marvin Blue Photography
Macy Bat Mitzvah Preview: Spoonful of Sugar Photo + Video
Save The Date – Johy and Carlos: Dogma Digital Studio
Katie + Patrick: Garon Cooper Photo + Video
Song Credit: “Never Letting You Go” Mikey Wax
Caitlyn + Casey: Luke Larsen Videography
Ryan + Alli: Lauren Simon Films
“All My Life” by WILD. http://bit.ly/2GejbES
Bobbi + Melanie: Carlie+Beau Photo and Cinema
American Authors “What We Live For” http://bit.ly/2E7PSky
DANJIRI FESTIVAL, END OF AN ERA: Matthew Carmody
The Fine Print: Official Rules
Upload-Palooza 31 Day Challenge Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, HOWEVER YOU MUST BE A FYRFLY MEMBER TO ENTER. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. The Upload-Palooza 31 Day Challenge begins on DECEMBER 1ST at 12:01AM and ends on DECEMBER 30TH at 11:59PM.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Fyrfly-Songfreedom. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. FFSF is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents who are 18 years or older. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees of FFSF, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: 1 winner will receive a $1500 Gift Card from B&H Photo. (please allow up to 30 days for arrival) Winner will be chosen from the previous 31 days of winning entries.
Grand Prize: 31 winners will receive a $25 Gift Card from B&H.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of ELIGIBLE LOCATIONS and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the information above.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted daily by its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Grand Prize will be drawn on or about December 31st.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately WINNER NOTIFICATION TIMEFRAME after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within WINNER ACCEPTANCE TIMEFRAME of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
You must be willing to share your videos with our audience via our Facebook page and/or Instagram. Videos that are set to private will not be eligible.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to FFSF cc: 31 Day Upload-Palooza at Fyrfly-Songfreedom, 4649 Douglas Road, Millstadt, IL. 62260. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than January 10th 2019. For accessing a Winner List online, visit blog post above. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. Fyrfly-Songfreedom, 4649 Douglas Road, Millstadt, IL. 62260, [email protected]