The Old SongFreedom Can’t Come to the Phone Right Now
Why? BECAUSE THE OLD LIBRARY IS DEAD!
All TSwift aside, we just keep adding to our already fabulous music library over here at FyrFly-SongFreedom headquarters! We hope you’re enjoying the site’s fresh facelift AND the plethora of new music that keeps flowing in.
If you are a member – don’t forget to send us your work! If we feature your videos you’ll receive 2 premium song credits (value of $20). Email any link/video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a member?! Sign up today using code: songfreedomfor20 and save 20 percent on a monthly membership! All you have to do is head over to Songfreedom.com today!
What’s NEW in the library? Here are 10 brand-spankin’-new-tracks you and your clients will just DIE for (look what you made me do).
- Jose Gonzalez “Heartbeats” – You’ll listen to 3 seconds of this song and say “yep. need that.” Soft. Soothing and certain to get all the feels from your audience.
- Moby “Porcelain”
- Moby (AGAIN) “String Electro” Moby’s songs are so versatile, but we love the idea of using this song for a landscape, real estate, or even sports-themed video.
- We The Kings “Check Yes, Juliet”
- Trace Adkins “Honkey Tonk Badonkadonk” – This is such a fun song for any reception or dance footage, esp. if you have a country-loving crowd.
- Depeche Mode “I Just Can’t Get Enough”
- New Order “Blue Monday” – Another ’80’s masterpiece. Well-known, retro tracks really connect with an audience.
- Yazoo “Only You” – “All I needed was the love you gave. All I needed for another day. And All I ever knew, only you.”
- Parmalee “Sunday Morning” – Such a solid love song.
- Anand Wilder and Maxwell Kardon “Wedding Day“
Stay tuned for MORE! If you have any questions about becoming a member or how licensing works, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!